Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello!!!

Well it is so had to believe it has been how many days since I was on the blog. I have a little friend at my side as I write tonight. We are trying to help Kadee and Matt to try and find their dog a new home. He is adorable. Only 21 lbs and won't get any bigger, loves to play, only 17 months old. Is house broken and is an inside dog, comes with indoor kennel, leash, outdoor leash, all his toys and etc!! Anyone want him!! I know God has the perfect person for him, please step forward. If you or anyone you know even slightly interested, call me!!

How has your week been?? Mine very busy as usual. Where does the time go, when I was little I could hardly wait to be older and then once the girls came the time even flew faster. We are given so many opportunities in life to witness for God but do we??? It is even just the little things, a smile, giving change to the person ahead of you at the groc store, our attitudes when we are so upset, everything just has the snowball effect. Try it and you will be amazed at what you see. Let me know how it goes, have a great rest of the week!!

No comments: